2010 Toyota Hilux
Converted for a long distance overland journey to Namibia, Africa.
Custom made additions to the vehicle include:
* Steel frame roof rack for fold-out safari tent and spare wheel.
* Steel frame hard top canopy to support roof rack.
* Fitted with lockable rear and side doors. Side doors supported with gas rams.
* 2nd fuel filler neck for fabricated reserve diesel tank.
* 130L aluminium fuel tank with baffles to fit against bulkhead and between wheel arches.
* 2 Full depth slide out rear drawers in Pick-Up bed.
* Tread plate top cover to height of Pick-Up side with access covers for extra stowage within.
* Full width steel front Bull-Bar, side and rear steps with tread plate tops.
* Rear light protectors.
* Rear bench seat removed. New steel frame for 3 x rally style seats and harnesses for children.
* New steel under frame sized to contain full width plastic water tank.